Monday, March 15, 2010

Endless Ocean


I've been playing Endless Ocean all weekend and I'm pretty much in love with it. Yea, the story is kind of cheesy and the graphics could be a little better, but hey, for what it's worth, it's a great package with a ton of stuff to do for only $30.
The big thing for me is the treasure hunting and fish discovery, but I'm just stoked over the new locations. Exploring a murky portion of the amazon then flying over to the Red Sea, followed by Antarctica is just awesome. Not to mention that you get to deck out not only your diver but your own personal island! Add in a ton of side quests, a bunch of achievements and this game is just what I need to get me through my stressful mid terms.

3 comments:

  1. I played it. I couldn't get her to stay away from the coral reefs. Then i didn't do much.
    I guess i gotta be more advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It takes awhile to get the swimming down, but its worth it. Right now, my diver is dress up like a robot with dino feet while riding my narwhal side kick

    ReplyDelete